Samsung DC Inverter 2.0 Ton AR24KSFSFWK2PM
Capacity (Cooling, Btu/hr) 21,300
Capacity (Heating, Btu/hr) 21,700
Power Consumption(Cooling, W) 2,070
Power Consumption(Heating, W) 1,860
Operating Current(Cooling, A) 9.5
Operating Current(Heating, A) 8.5
Refrigerant (Type) R410A
Low Ambient (Cooling, ℃)-10 ~ 47
Outdoor Unit (Compressor Type) Rotary
Outdoor Unit (Anti-Corrosion Fin) Yes
Air Direction Control (Up/Down) Auto
Air Direction Control (Left/Right) Manual
Air Flow Control Step (Cool/Fan) 5 / 4
Auto Clean (Self Cleaning)
2 Step Cooling
Single User Mode
Out of stock
Triangle Design For Powerful Cooling
The Samsung Air Conditioner’s unique triangular design improves its performance, circulating cool air faster, farther and wider* around your home. Its Digital Inverter also provides significantly greater energy efficiency.** And its Virus Doctor and Easy Filter eliminates dust, contaminants, allergens, bacteria and viruses*** – firstly using a filter and secondly with Virus Doctor.
* Tested on AR09HSFSBWK model. Compared with Samsung conventional model AQV09TWS. ** Tested on AR09HSSDAWK/EU. Compared with Samsung conventional model AQ09TSB. *** Tested in Kitasato Environmental Science Center (Japan) & Yonsei Univ.(Korea) / Korea test lab(FITI/KEMTI) and Japan test lab(ITEA). Effective on 4 viruses, including Subtype H1N1, and certain bacteria. Data has been measured under specific testing conditions and may differ based on environmental factors.
Cools Faster, Farther, and Wider
The Samsung Air Conditioner has been designed from the ground up to be outstandingly efficient. Its uniquely triangular design has a wider inlet, so more air can be drawn in. The improved width and angle of its outlet, extra v-blades and a bigger fan also ensure that air is cooled and expelled faster, farther and wider*. So refreshingly cool air reaches every corner of your room.
* Tested on AR09HSFSBWK model. Compared with Samsung conventional model AQV09TWS.
Cools You Fast Then Cools You Comfortably
The Samsung Air Conditioner begins cooling the air fast using its powerful Fast Cool mode, so it gets there quickly. It then automatically changes the mode to Comfort Cool to maintain the desired temperature. So you won’t feel cold and don’t have to keep manually changing the settings or turning the Air Conditioner on and off.
Works Smart. Saves Energy
The Samsung Air Conditioner features an energy-efficient Digital Inverter with EER 10.1. It can maintain the desired temperature without frequently shutting off and on, so it consumes less energy. The Digital Inverter helps you to stay comfortable for long periods of time, while using the minimum amount of energy *.
* Tested on AR09HSSDAWK/EU. Compared with Samsung conventional model AQ09TSB
Save Energy Even When Alone
The Samsung Air Conditioner’s Single User mode uses less compressor capacity, reducing power consumption*, while still providing a cool and comfortable environment. So you can use it when you’re alone, even during a hot day, without worrying about the electricity bill.
* Tested on AR09FSSSCWK/SA. Based on accumulated power consumption of normal mode vs. single user mode
Virus Doctor and Easy Filter eliminates dust, dangerous airborne contaminants and allergens, as well as bacteria and viruses, including the Influenza A and Corona viruses* – firstly using a filter and secondly with Virus Doctor. So it keeps the air you breathe clean and healthy.
* Tested in Kitasato Environmental Science Center (Japan) & Yonsei Univ.(Korea) / Korea test lab(FITI/KEMTI) and Japan test lab(ITEA). Effective on 4 viruses, including Subtype H1N1, and certain bacteria. Data has been measured under specific testing conditions and may differ based on environmental factors.
Stable, Long-lasting Performance
The Samsung Air Conditioner keeps going in the most challenging environments. Its Triple Protector Plus technology prevents the compressor and controller from being overloaded by power surges and fluctuating electrical currents, without a separate voltage stabilizer. It also has an anti-corrosive coating to stop the condenser from corrosion, and cabinet from rusting. And its larger condenser and optimized refrigerant flow mean it can endure extremely hot temperatures (up to 58 ºC) *.
* Tested on AR09HPSDDWK/SG. Compared with Samsung conventional model AR09HPSDFAP/RC
Easy to Take Out and Clean
Unlike conventional filters that are often difficult to access, the Samsung Air Conditioner’s Easy Filter is located outside, on the top. So it can easily be taken out, cleaned and put back – without having to open a cover or pull hard to get it out. And its anti-bacterial coating filters dust, dangerous airborne contaminants and allergens.*
* Tested in Korea test lab(FITI/KEMTI) and Japan test lab(ITEA). Data has been measured under specific testing conditions and may differ based on environmental factors.
With the Samsung Air Conditioner you can enjoy the confidence that it’s perfectly installed and the convenience of remote control and trouble-shooting. Smart Installation checks for common problems to make sure it is properly installed. Using an App on your smartphone, Smart Wi-Fi lets you monitor and change energy settings from anywhere and Smart Check lets you diagnose errors and request a service immediately.
Ensure Proper Installation
Smart Installation is a self-diagnosis feature that ensures your Samsung Air Conditioner is installed perfectly by your service engineer. It automatically checks for installation faults that can cause problems when using the air conditioner, including ineffective communication with the outdoor unit, any issues with the integrity of the air pipe and poor refrigerant flow.
Control It Anywhere
Using an App* on your smartphone the Smart Wi-Fi function lets you remotely control the functions of the Samsung Air Conditioner and schedule its operation. In any location with a wireless network, you can instantly turn it on and off and select the operating mode and temperature. Or you can schedule when to start and stop and control other functions.
* Available on iPhones and Android devices.
The Samsung Air Conditioner includes Smart Check, an automatic error-monitoring system. It detects and diagnoses problems at an early stage and provides quick and easy troubleshooting solutions using a smartphone App*. So it saves you time having to find the manual and avoids the cost and inconvenience of unnecessary engineer callouts** – and potentially expensive repair bills.
* Available on iPhones and Android devices. ** This function operates for certain error mode only and is not substitute for periodic service checkup.